- Company and project procedures
- The job scope and Contract Specifications
- Awareness and Foresight – planning, constant planning
- Misunderstanding the Critical Path in Project management – zero float is too late
- Supply Chain Management and Control – tracking and scheduling
- Change Order Control and Handling – process to measure to continue the flow of information
- Internal scrutiny and Punch lists – do it right the first time
- Failure to coordinate Trades and Physical Space Limitations – Building Information Modelling (BIM), co-ordination drawings between trades and General Contractor / Construction Manager to support work, but requires proper contract specifications.
- Construction Drawings and Specifications – Conformed set of Drawings and Specifications completely updated after issuance of all addendums after the close of the tenders.